Southtree Commercial Property Management specializes in property management and maintenance services for leased or owned facilities for office, industrial, and medical buildings in the southwest metro Atlanta area. Our personalized approach to property management will enhance property value, streamline operations, and reduce operating expenses.
As owners of commercial buildings we manage, we have firsthand knowledge of what it takes to maintain and manage your office successfully. We understand each property and tenant has unique needs and customize our management programs to best fit your needs. With over 700,000 square feet in our property management program, our team is efficient and timely in responding to and evaluating property concerns.
Property Management Services
- Create a management plan
- Develop monthly and annual operating budgets
- Review income (current rent rolls), operating expenses, leases and NOI
- Conduct initial property orientation and inspection
- Establish recommended maintenance schedules
- Implement capital improvement projects
- Generate and maintain records of management of the property including leases, service contracts, invoices, tenant billings, and expense payments
- Review all operating expenses
- Distribute rental billing to tenants
- Annually review vendor contracts
- Payment of operating expenses
- Provide monthly financial reports to ownership
- Inspect regularly the condition of building interior, exterior, roof, parking lot, and grounds
Property Maintenance Services
We provide high-quality commercial building maintenance programs at reduced costs by self-performing more services than our competition - we subcontract only where it’s more cost effective. Our preferred vendors do exceptional work, and our pricing is competitive.
Our property maintenance services include:
- Routine maintenance: We can provide as many or as few routine maintenance services as you require. Our regular property visits help maintain the proper condition of your facility, inside and out. Our preventative maintenance programs help avoid more costly repairs in the future.
- Repairs: From light bulbs to roof leaks, we address any type of building or landscape repair.
- Vendor contracts: As experienced commercial contractors, we have many long-lasting relationships with highly qualified subcontractors.
- Capital projects: For those more extensive projects such as replacing a heating and cooling system, our experience in the building industry allows us to ensure the best use of your funds.
Building Owner Services
- Asset management: We have the expertise to deliver measurable returns for your office, industrial, or medical asset.
- Property accounting: As experienced commercial property owners, our financial team can offer oversight and implementation of all financial aspects of building operations.
- Property management: We create individualized plans to lower your operating costs without sacrificing service and providing accurate, timely property accounting and reporting.
We are a fully integrated commercial building management solution. For landlords with one or multiple facilities, we offer account management through a single point of contact.
As landlords ourselves, we know what your needs are and will provide you with peace of mind, knowing your facilities are managed professionally. We will integrate our commercial building management team with your team and provide valuable documentation and reporting.
We reduce facility management costs, increase quality, and save you time by:
- Consolidating all services down to one supplier, one invoice.
- Self-performing services (tenant fit-out, maintenance, and repair) when we can to reduce overhead.
- Recruiting and managing the right vendors and subcontractors.
- Providing regular reports and documentation.
Ready to discuss your property needs? Contact Southtree to get started.